Developing Memorable Style from Nose to Toes
Tool Should Be Used By: Coaches, consultants, and self-employed professionals
Tool Description: Polish & Presence is a self-study manual designed to empower coaches, consultants, and self-employed professionals to design and implement a polished and professional image that will increase their self-esteem and self-confidence, ultimately increasing their profitability and customer base.
Marketing your services and your practice means that you have to project a personal and professional image that will attract clients to you and help them to see you as the creative, experienced and professional problem-solver that they need.
POLISH & PRESENCE delivers…
- Greater self-esteem
- Action steps to create a more harmonious and flattering Image that will enhance your professional practice’s appeal to potential customers
- Plans and charts to create a flattering and comfortable wardrobe that enhances your professional presence
- Greater confidence in your personal presentation and communication skills
- Fewer frustrations regarding your professional and personal wardrobe
- Greater return on investment for the hard-earned dollars you invest in your professional image
POLISH & PRESENCE includes…
31 days of individual activities on the following subjects:
Three of my most popular Special Reports:
- 10 Tips for Great Skin at Any Age - Constructive and easy ways to ensure that you always ‘give good face’
- 10 Tips for Maximizing Your Wardrobe Dollars - Great ways to create a wardrobe that is a source of compliments instead of frustration. Tame the wardrobe beast and get greater return for your wardrobe dollar.
- Color and its Effect On You - The use of color in your professional image can make a big difference in your first impression, whether you are seen as credible and professional solution provider or a hobbyist who is not to be taken seriously.
You are only 31 days away from developing a more finished and polished professional image that will bring you more self-confidence, higher self-esteem and a more profitable business. Create an image that makes your current and potential clients are seeing you as YOU want to be seen.
Develop your personal and professional image as a way to differentiate yourself to a current or future market without hiding your personality, talents and creativity. Every dollar you invest in your professional image will be returned to you in increased profits, greater satisfaction in your business or professional practice, and highly desirable personal growth.
Format: PDF (383KB)
Have a question? Contact seller directly at
All rights reserved: May use with clients and prospects individually and reproduce for that purpose only. May not publish or re-sell in any form and must retain all copyright information.
Submitter's Background: Dianne M. Daniels, AICI, is the author of Polish & Presence. Dianne founded Image & Color Services in 1999 to empower and assist Solopreneurs, Coaches and Consultants to create a personal and professional image that positively impact their bottom line. Dianne’s recent presentation “The Bottom Line of Style: How Your Image Affects Your Profits” was a big hit at the 2004 Annual Coachville Conference.
She has conducted workshops for corporations and organizations including Chelsea Groton Savings Bank, the Connecticut Federation of Business & Professional Women, and serves as the ‘Fashion Diva’ for WHJM 107.7FM in Connecticut. Dianne continues to consult with individuals and groups throughout Southeastern CT and New England, and is a First-level Certified member of the Association of Image Consultants International, and a member of the Schools of Coachville.
People who bought this product also bought: