Tool Should Be Used By: Anyone who wants to design and deliver effective workshops. This tool is most appropriate for a beginner through intermediate level person.
Tool Description: "Though there are a lot of books out there about how to go about designing, delivering, and promoting training events, most of these are lengthy, technical, and academic. In 7 Simple Secrets to Successful Workshops, Barb and Marion have done an exceptional job of distilling just the essential, practical elements into a simple roadmap that will allow you to hit the ground running. It is also very comprehensive, virtually demystifying the process of designing and delivering magical experiential workshops and trainings. 7 Simple Secrets to Successful Workshops is a must have resource for any aspiring trainer, facilitator, or group leader!"
--Steve Davis, Founder, http://www.FacilitatorU.com
Creating A Dynamic, Successful Workshop Is Within Reach with this E-book...
This e-book gives you "hands on" access to already designed, dynamic exercises that will capture and engage your audience.
Save yourself days of preparation, freeing yourself up for more leisure time and enjoyment. With this book, you gain all of the benefits giving dynamic workshops creates:
- Turn participants into paying clients
- Create "buzz" so participants tell others about you
- Create an opportunity for selling your other products or services.
- Grow a list of glowing testimonials that you can use in your marketing materials (web site, brochures, etc.).
- Fill your future workshops with interested, prospective clients
- Attract new subscribers to your professional newsletter
- Build your rolodex of contacts for future business
With your purchase of the 7 Simple Secrets to Successful Workshops e-book you get...
- 7 presentation design and delivery secrets, including 25 tips and examples
- 22 exercises, each with detailed setups, including introductions, icebreakers, experiences and summaries
- 12 bonus tips and 7 bonus exercises
- 3 powerfully impactful visual demonstrations that help workshop participants "get" your topic so they can use the information in their everyday lives
You also receive...
34 Bonus comprehensive resources from the experts culled together in one, at-your-fingertips place including:
- handouts and checklists, such as: "Topics to Help Narrow Your Workshop's Focus," the "Event Planning/Workshop Checklist," a "Workshop Evaluation Form," and more
- lists of internet sites and organizations with useful information and examples whose focus is workshop presentations
- internet links to a variety of sites for finding appropriate quotations
- best selling books related to workshops
- online discussion groups for expert advice and material
"As a veteran curriculum writer/workshop designer, and workshop leader of eighteen years, I can visualize the simplicity of this e-book as an effective tool in both disciplines. If you don't know about creating effective workshops, this book is for you. For those with more advanced knowledge, this e-book will prove to be a valuable resource. Read it. Use it. Benefit from it."
Doug Constant, Coordinator: Training-Ideas@yahoogroups.com
#1 Coaching, Training and Development Community Network
"Successful coaches run great workshops - it's as simple that. This book is filled with practical information, resources and tips. For the novice presenter, it's worth the price for Appendix C and Worksheet 3 alone."
Michael Bungay Stanier, BA, LLB, M.Phil, CPCC
Principal, Box of Crayons www.BoxOfCrayons.biz
Format: PDF File (729KB)
Have a question? Contact seller directly at
Single-User Rights Only: You may use this tool for your own business only, and are not allowed to reproduce it. Please, refer your clients or colleagues to this web site for purchasing a copy of their own.
Creator's Background: Marion Franklin, MS, MCC and Barb Elgin, LCSW are Life and Business Coaches who have given numerous presentations and work with clients to design and deliver effective workshops. Marion, a former CoachVille instructor, presents at the Learning Annex and various retreats, and has been cited in the Wall Street Journal. Barb, a former corporate trainer with United Healthcare and Magellan Health Services, now is a columnist for Echelon magazine and Job Seeker Tip of the Week. http://www.successfulworkshops.com
People who bought this product also bought: