Tool Should Be Used By: Coaches, Psychologists, Counselors, Ministers.
Tool Description: Questionnaires, lists, notes and articles on dealing with the fear of death of self and loved ones.
6 Outlines concerning the most commonly found beliefs and emotions concerning death.
7 Questionnaires for discovering our true feelings about death which at same time prepare us for that moment of transition for ourselves and loved ones.
2 Articles on How to support the seriously ill and dying and Dealing with the Death of Loved Ones.
Why is this essential for all coaches?
1. All clients are going to have to deal with death (their own or loved one¢s) at some point. It is the only sure reality for all of us.
2. Benefit from Robert's 35 years experience in dealing with the dying and the grieving.
3. Use these materials for your own inner work.
4. Become more comfortable with dealing with this usually taboo subject. You will then enable your clients to become equally comfortable with this so essential issue.
5. As most fears are offshoots of the fear of death, you will be able to deal with the cause of those problems.
6. You will be able to help those grieving through their process much more effectively.
7. These materials can be photocopied and given to clients, so that they can think for themselves, as to what they need to learn in a given situation.
8. Become more objective and spheric in your approach.
Format: PDF File (191 KB)
Have a question? Contact seller directly at
Limited rights to reproduce: You may reproduce, publish, and/or re-sell as part of a coaching or training package or as a promotional giveaway if all copyright information is retained. You may not re-sell as a stand-alone tool.
Creator's Background: Robert Elias Najemy, a life coach with 30 years of experience, has trained over 300 Life coaches and now does so over the Internet. Info at: http://www.HolisticHarmony.com/introholisticcoach.asp He is the author of over 20 books, 600 articles and 400 lecture cassettes on Human Harmony.
People who bought this product also bought: