Exercises for Couples
Tool Should Be Used By: Coaches, Psychologists, Counselors, Ministers.
Tool De scription: Thirty (30) guided exercises and games for couples to play so as to learn so much more about each other and overcome feelings of separateness and experience greater unity.
You will be able to guide others in these techniques.
With these exercises, your clients (or you yourself) will discover much about yourselves and your love partners.
In this way, many misunderstandings due to our own subjective assumptions are cleared up and we come much closer together.
Many of the exercises noted here are inspired or similar to those suggested by Gay and Katherina Hendricks
Why is this essential for all relationship and other coaches?
1. It offers you in a very concise format for guiding and performing these exercises.
2. You will be able to help your clients much more effectively.
3. You can photocopy the material and share it with students and clients.
4. Get a clearer view of each relationship problem and life situation.
5. New methods that you will have not encountered elsewhere.
6. Help your clients (and yourself) discover the depths of their relationship issues.
7. You will be able to use these games in your classes.
Format: PDF File (143 KB)
Have a question? Contact seller directly at
Limited rights to reproduce: You may reproduce, publish, and/or re-sell as part of a coaching or training package or as a promotional giveaway if all copyright information is retained. You may not re-sell as a stand-alone tool.
Creator's Background: Robert Elias Najemy, a life coach with 30 years of experience, has trained over 300 Life coaches and now does so over the Internet. Info at: http://www.HolisticHarmony.com/introholisticcoach.asp He is the author of over 20 books, 600 articles and 400 lecture cassettes on Human Harmony.
People who bought this product also bought: