Tool Should Be Used By: Coaches, Psychologists, Counselors, Ministers.
Tool Description: Fifty-two (52) Life situations (plus three explanatory chapters) in the form of small stories with emphasis on relationships problems that frequently develop.
Each story is followed with a list of possible lessons that each person involved might need to learn in order to create happiness or get free from that usually negative experience.
Why is this coach tool useful for all coaches?
1. It offers you in a very concise format the result of 35 years of relationship coaching in the form of small stories and lists of probably lessons.
2. They give you a clearer view of each relationship problem and life situation.
3. They can be photocopied and given to clients, so that they can think for themselves, as to what they need to learn in a given situation.
4. They enable you to be more objective and spheric in your approach.
5. They allow insight into your own problems and lessons.
Format: PDF File (394 KB)
Have a question? Contact seller directly at
Limited rights to reproduce: You may reproduce, publish, and/or re-sell as part of a coaching or training package or as a promotional giveaway if all copyright information is retained. You may not re-sell as a stand-alone tool.
Creator's Background: Robert Elias Najemy, a life coach with 30 years of experience, has trained over 300 Life coaches and now does so over the Internet. Info at: http://www.HolisticHarmony.com/introholisticcoach.asp He is the author of over 20 books, 600 articles and 400 lecture cassettes on Human Harmony.
People who bought this product also bought: